Saturday, February 23, 2008

Both you and me, flesh to flesh

Drum roll please!

(Drum roll drum roll!)


HI PEOPLE PLEASE SAY HI TO MISS PRETTAYE, THE...

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera!!!
Yayeyayeyayeeee! Mom helped me to pay for half of it, thanks.
:D

I got this off the Net. It comes in 4 colours, white silver black and pink.
Guess what I've got? Yes the black one. Its purplish black I think.
Sweet! I'm going to name it..... K I still havent got a name for it :O


The front.








Obviously this isnt my hand HAHA.

The following 3 images were taken using my handphone of cos! 2/3 mp :D
HAHAHA.


Without lens.


With lens.


The back looks like this.

CHIO RIGHT?! PRETTY RIGHT?! I KNOW DAMN CHIO AND PRETTY!
I think it costs about S$399 or S$499? Cant really remember. Thankful(:

**

Today is Red Cross Flag Day + Girl Guides Thinking Day! You know what?
Both events are at the same time. SAME TIME! Totally, but different locations.
I cannot go for my GG Thinking Day and that means I cannot salute the President's wife and collect my PNA award from her. Hey thats my dream since Sec 1! :D
Anyway look on the bright side, I know I'm going to have fun for FlagD.


FUNFUN AND ME!


K I look so spastic.




AHA YOU KNOW! Typical S'poreans dont move in when they sit down.

Reached school. Met at class 1/8. Collected our tins, stickers and the warrant card?
And we're off for our collection of coins for the cancer patients!
Lunched, then settled down at Jurong East Interchange. 2 phrases I said so many times,

"Hello! Would you like to make a donation?" If they didnt, I said,
"Okay thankyou!"

"Hello! Would you like to make a donation?" If they did so, I said,
"Thankyou! Have a nice day ahead!"

HOI! I'm not biased to those who didnt donate okay okay OKAY!
Its just that those who didnt rushed off immediately and I didnt have time to!

My "biggest" donation was S$10! I'm so thankful that this type of people exist.
Well perhaps some people are still mad about the NKF thinggy, oh wells cant blame.
After that went for a movie! The eye, english version. Starring Jessica Alba! Nice show, some sort like the Chinese version but the scary level is still the same.
Went for dinner, after the movie. I had noodles! Homed soon afterwards.


TIN.


STICKER.

TIN + STICKER = HAPPY HAPPY DAY!

I'm going to bring my camera out everyday for phototaking! Woooo.
My computer's memory is going to be used up soon, by new images! :B
Kinda upsetting, my Saturday's just gone like that. No towning okay! JE only.
Okay homework and catching up! Chionggggggg ah :D :B :D :B :D :B

& this solitary moment makes me want to come back home, cos I've fallen flat onto the ground.
Its so beautiful, that is makes you wanna cry so badly.

No comments: